Shop With Confidence
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange or return your items within 14 days for a store credit to the value of the original purchase under the following conditions:
- Items were purchased from www.theoutletshop.co.nz.
- A proof of purchase must be supplied, order number, order confirmation
- Items are in a resalable condition, unworn and with tags still attached.
- Sale/Clearance items cannot be returned, only exchanged and are subject to price adjustments.
- We do not accept cancellation on any processed orders on theoutlet.co.nz
- A full refund will only be provided for faulty goods in accordance with our obligations under the CGA.
Mail the shoes back to:
For items deemed subject to fair wear and tear, accidental damages or misuse, a full refund will not be provided.
The Outlet Shop has the right to assess the condition of returned goods prior to providing a full refund. In the event of any dispute, the decision of The Outlet Shop shall be final and conclusive.
For exchanges, customers are required to place a new online order subject to availability.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact our Customer Service team on 03 384 7269 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanging Online Purchases In-Store:
Purchases from www.theoutletshop.co.nz will be accepted at The Outlet Shop, Woolston, Christchurch only. You must show your online order confirmation email to The Outlet Shop staff at the time of exchange.
For exchanges & returns in store of online purchases made using Afterpay or Laybuy, you will need to follow the instructions above and mail your purchase back to the address as stated above.
Care & Maintenance for CROCS:
CLEAN: Keep your Crocs clean by rinsing them with cold water and soap.
HEAT: Do not expose your Crocs shoes to extreme heat or intense sunlight for an extended period of time. Due to the unique nature of the Croslite material, high temperatures can cause them to warp or shrink.
GRIP: Crocs shoes are known for their great grip but like any performance tire, when the tread becomes worn, their grip becomes compromised. That's when you know it's time to treat yourself to a new pair.